- Free Trial
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- May 24, 2018
- [+] More Details
StationPlaylist Studio Review
A review of StationPlaylist Studio by Fernando Ortega
StationPlaylist Studio is an on-air automation program for those running Internet radio stations. It can play all types of audio files and supports add-ins of commercials, jingles, advertisements and more.
The Studio also includes a built-in stream encoder with support for voice track integration, song overlapping and fade-ins/fade-outs, a mic button with music fading and 96 slots of instant sounds.StationPlaylist Studio features and highlights:
- Automation & Live Assist mode.
- Continuous unattended play in automation mode.
- Microphone & Line-in control with music fade.
- Play live feeds from external sources (Satellite, Internet streams etc).
- Play spots or events at specific times.
- Advanced automatic cross-fading using 1 sound card.
- Track Preview available on a 2nd sound card.
StationPlaylist Studio is licensed as Shareware for the Windows operating system / platform from media players and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after 30 days). The StationPlaylist Studio 5.20 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
This Radio broadcaster software is filed under:
- StationPlaylist Studio Download
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this Radio broadcaster software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of StationPlaylist Studio may be available from Stationplaylist.
We have tested StationPlaylist Studio 5.20 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]